Thursday, July 20, 2017

Pocketful of Sunshine Money Pocket

This is the card I made for my swap this month.  It uses the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set and Pocket Framelits Dies.  I also used the Cupcake Cutouts for the banner.

Directions on how I made my card:


1.      Base of card is Pool Party cut 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Pool Party cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Sparkle TIEF and run through the Big Shot and adhered to the front of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
3.    Ink up the money stamp with the Basic Black ink onto the Garden Green cardstock.  Ink up the sunglasses with the Basic Black ink and stamp onto the Real Red cardstock.  Ink up the pocket stamp with Dapper Denim ink for the trim.  Use the Pocket Framelit Dies to die cut each item.
4.    Ink up the “Pocketful of Sunshine” sentiment on Whisper White cardstock using Dapper Denim ink.  Use the Cupcake Cutouts banner to die cut the sentiment.
5.    Fold on the score lines of the pocket and banner. Add Tear and Tape.
6.    Add the banner below the pocket trim. (do the sides after adhering the twine)
7.    Wrap the Basic Black Baker’s Twine around the pocket under the sentiment and tie a bow.
8.    Remove the Tear and Tape and adhere the pocket to the front of the card.  Use Multipurpose Glue to do the sides of the banner.
9.    Use Multipurpose Glue on the back of the money and sunglasses and insert into the pocket.
Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...