Friday, January 1, 2010

Valentine to my Friend



This is a card I created for a swap last month using the Finial Textured Impressions Embossing folder using Whisper White cardstock. I used the new I {Heart} Hearts set from the Occasions Mini, the new Embosslits Die Heart of Hearts and the Scallop Trim Corner and Border punches. I love using the Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay In Colors together. I used the In-Color markers on the All Holidays stamp set "My dear Kind & wonderful Friend". The Bermuda Bay cardstock was measured at 3 13/16" square using the Scallop Trim Corner punch first on each corner. Then I aligned the Scallop Trim Border punch. I also used the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...