Friday, December 3, 2010

COASTER CALENDAR



I made coaster calendars for the speech teachers and this one is a sample of what I gave to each of them tonight. The coaster calendar is like an easel and can stand up on their desk. The idea of how to make them came from Gretchen Barron.

I used the glue sticks to attach the DSP to the coaster. Then I trimmed the excess DSP close to the coaster and used a sanding blocks to round off the corners. I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and the Owl Punch. I made a stand for the back by cutting 2" x 11" piece of cardstock. Then they were scored at 3.5", 7", 8", 9 " and 10" Then I attached the mini calendar to the front.

1 comment:

  1. I love the design and think it's a great gift for an exchange. I know I'd like to receive one of these...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...