Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snowman Birthday


This is a card I made for my good buddy in Florida. It might be the only snowman she will see this season. Althought it has been cold down there, but not enough for snow. I used the Big Shot and the Top Note Die using Old Olive for his hat and Whisper White for his face. I used the Northern Frost Decorative Strip for the snowflake on his hat and added a Green Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad. I used a Dauber for his rosy cheeks using Pink Pirouette. I saw this idea on another website by Shari Dudek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...