Friday, December 3, 2010

JOLLY OLD SAINT NICK


This is a card I made for a swap this month. I used Real Red card stock for the basic card. I stamped Jolly Old Saint Nick on Whisper White with Basic Black ink.
I colored in his rosy cheeks and nose with the red watercolor pencil and blender pen.
I used 2-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds on his beard, eyebrows, mustache, and his hat. I layered Santa on Basic Black card stock and attached to the front of my card. The "Merry Christmas" is from the Christmas Greetings stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. He's always been handsome, but you made him fantastic! Great card.
    Found you on SC. I'll be back.

    http:\\traciscraftbookers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...