Saturday, January 29, 2011

Owl Love



This card was made with Real Red and Whisper White cardstock. The stamp set is from the Sale-a-Bration Mini 2011 called Punch Bunch and I used the verse "Love" from the stamp set Valentine Defined from the Occasions Mini Catalog, 2011. First I used the Whisper White cardstock through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. I used the Owl Punch to punch him out after I stamped him with Real Red ink.
I used Real Red cardstock for the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit I ran through my Big Shot attached it with Snail Adhesive to the front of the card and attached the owl with Dimensionals. I also used the large oval punch and scallop oval punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...