Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kisses and Fishes



This is my version of a very cute Valentine card that I saw posted by another demo, Michelle Surette, but I used different colors. I used the Movers and Shapers Modern Label Punch with Real Red cardstock. I typed "Kisses and Fishes" on the computer and printed it out on Whisper White card stock. Then I punched it out with the Modern Label Punch to layer onto the red label. The fishes were made with the Ornament Punch for their fish body and the 5-Petal Flower Punch for their fins.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love those fishies!!! Can't wait to CASE this! Hope you don't mind...my clubs will love this! Following...

    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome

We had a pizza party on Sunday with my card club group.  They brought pizza's and I supplied the fun.  We even played Pizza Bingo and pr...