Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine Defined



This Valentine card was made with Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. The stamp set used is Valentine Define in the Occasions Mini Catalog 2011. I used ink markers Garden Green, and Real Red. Basic Black ink was used for the {Love}and used the large oval punch and Extra Large Scallop Oval Punch to punch out the Whisper White Oval and the Real Red Scallop Oval. I used the heart punches for the heart flowers and used dimensionals to apply them to the front of the card. I used the Pinking Heart Border on both sides of the Pretty in Pink cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...