Monday, June 9, 2014

Blended Hope and and Bloom with Hope


This card was made using the new Blendabilities, but I think I need a little more practice with Coastal Cabana markers.  Still, it was a fun card to make by using a masking technique using the big flower from Blended Bloom.  I also used the Daffodil Delight markers for the small Bloom with Hope flowers. The Blendabilities come in a set of 3 markers, per assortment, light, medium and dark for $11.95.  They are on page 212 of the new catalog, and since they are alcohol based markers, you need to use the Memento ink pad which is water-based and fast drying.  This will prevent smearing.. There is also a skin tone assortment.  Just can't wait until they are available to everyone.  The yarn on my card is called Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine which really accents my card, I think. The idea behind this card came from Sandi MacIver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...