Monday, June 9, 2014

Flower Shop and Perfect Pennants

 
The base of this card is Whisper White.  I added a layer of Pistachio Pudding, but ran it through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.  Then I used the Ovals Collection to make an oval in the center and attached to the base of my card.  I stamped "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful" inside the oval.  I stamped three Flower Shop flowers with Memento Ink Pad and colored them in with the medium and dark Coastal Cabana Blendabilities and attached them with Dimensionals.  I then added the Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine with a Glue Dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...