Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wetlands

Wetlands
 
This is a card I made for a swap last month and just now getting around to posting it.  Stamping has been on hold for me due to the passing of my dear sister-in-law.  I just lost my husband barely six months ago, and now I've lost his sister.  It has been a very emotional time for me.  Also, I can't seem to post the new catalog on this blog for some reason and I keep getting an error but haven't figured out how to fix it yet, so bear with me.
 
The stamp set I used is Wetlands and the colors in this card are Crumb Cake, Marinia Mist, and Soft Sky.  I used Stazon ink for the birds and tall grass.  It uses the Top Note Bigz Die and I used the Project Life Corner Rounder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...