Wednesday, March 22, 2017

High Tide and Bermuda Bay

This is one of my favorite new sets from the Occasions Catalog.  It is called High Tide.  If you like the beach, the ocean, birds and lighthouses, you will love this set.  The base of my card is Basic Black cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2",   The second layer is Bermuda Bay cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and stamped with Bermuda Bay ink with the stamp in the set that creates the water in the background.  The set includes a two-step technique to make the lighthouse and also a stamp to create sand.  First I stamped Basic Black ink on a 2" x 3-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock with the first part of the lighthouse Then I stamped it with the other part with Bermuda Bay.  The sand was stamped with Sahara Sand.  It is a photopolymer set and comes with 16 stamps on page 25 of the Occasions Catalog.

Products I used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...