Monday, June 5, 2017

Colorful Seasons - Dapper Denim

This was a very simple card to make.  It uses Dapper Denim cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11 and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.  The stamp set is my new favorite called Colorful Seasons and it can be purchased as a bundle with the the Seasonal Layers Thinlet Dies which come with the die cut for the Adirondack chair.  I love the sentiments that come with the stamp sets and the font too.  This set is so versatile and can be used all year long.  The Designer Series Paper is called Color Theory and comes in a 6" x 6" stack.  It comes in four colors (Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Berry Burst and Dapper Denim).  The designs remind of paint chips you find in a hardware store.  There is also a beautiful crackling design and even a softern watercolor look.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...