Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms in Melon Mambo

More stamping with this set with so many possibilities!  This was a quick and easy card to make.  This time I used Melon Mambo which is one of my favorite colors.  I inked up the stamp with Melon Mambo and stamped on 4" x 4" Whisper White cardstock.  I also used the 3/8" Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around the middle of my card.  The Tailored Tag Punch is new and I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray on Whisper White cardstock and punch it out.  I punched another tag in Basic Black and cut it in half and adhered to the back of the first tag and added Dimensionals to the back and placed over the ribbon on the front of the card.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...