Friday, January 12, 2018

Beautiful Day Butterfly

This is another card I made using the Brusho Crystals.  Although, the colors are not as vibrant as the cards I've made so far.  It's a different technique.  First I embossed the butterfly with Gold Embossing Powder and this time used Whisper White cardstock.  I used a palette to paint with the Aqua Painter, so my crystals were watered down but yet I didn't spritz the card with water.  I wanted to keep the colors inside the lines of the butterfly.  So here my instructions on how I made this card:





1.     The base of the card is Marina Mist cardstock cut 4-1/4” x 11 and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Pear Pizzazz cut at 4-1/4” x 5-1/4” and the third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
3.    Ink up the butterfly stamp with Versamark ink and stamp onto the Whisper White cardstock towards the top.  Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and heat set with Heat Tool.
4.    Sprinkle Brusho Crystal in each section of the paint palette.  Add water from the Aqua Painter to each section.  Paint the butterfly sections as you wish with the Aqua Painter, cleaning it off between colors.  I used the Moss Green and Prussia Blue for my butterfly.
5.    For the sentiment, ink it up with Archival Basic Black and stamp onto scrap of Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  Use the Paper Snips to create a banner and attach to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...