Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sure Do Love You Suite

Happy New Year!  This is my first post for the New Year and although it's January, I'm already thinking ahead of February with valentines, etc.  This is a box I made using the Just For You Bundle.
The name of the set is Sure Do Love you, but I also used the "Happy Anniversary" stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I wanted to show that this valentine set can also be used as an anniversary or wedding set.  The Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies made into a box will also hold the new Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes on page 19 of the Occasions Catalog.  The Designer Series Paper on the front is called Painted with Love Specialty DSP which has lots of gold foil accents on one side.  My box was made with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and I used the Tear and Tape adhesive to hold it together.

Products I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...