Thursday, February 15, 2018

Bubble Over Calendar

February is half way through, and I haven't posted anything that I've created recently.  However, I have been stamping a lot this month and last.  This calendar was a big hit in January for my club members. It was inspired by Janet Wakeland, but I changed it up a bit.  The stamp set is called Bubble Over and it comes with a Bundle to also get the Bottle and Bubbles Framelit Dies. The colors I used are Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, and Calypso Coral which are the colors in the Bottle and Bubbles DSP that can be earned from the Sale-a-Bration catalog if you place a $50 order.  The little bottle cap was die cut out of the Silver Foil cardstock using the die.  The Bermuda Bay Shimmer Ribbon is also from a pack in the SAB catalog that can be earned free.  The self-stick calendars were ordered from www.vippies.com

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...