Thursday, May 23, 2019

Free as a Bird

This is a new set called "Free as a Bird" that I was able to preorder as a demo.  On June 4, customers can purchase it and it is bundled with the Stitched Nest Labels Dies.  I stamped the birds in Memento Black ink and colored them in with the Stampin' Blends.  I was inspired by Jane Allmark. Here are my instructions to make this card:



1.     The base of the card is Petal Pink cardstock cut at 5-1/2” and 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Pool Party cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.  Ink up the leaves stamp with Pool Party ink and stamp randomly around the sides of the cardstock.

3.    Use the Stitched Nested Labels Die and Whisper White cardstock in the Big Shot.

4.    Ink up the bird branch stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp on the Whisper White die cut.

5.    Color in the birds with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.  Use the Light Calypso Coral Blend for the beaks.  Use the Light and Dark Crumb Cake for the branch.  Use both Old Olives for the leaves. 

6.    Ink up the “thank you” with Memento Black ink and stamp on the lower right hands corner of the Whisper White die.  Adhere to the front of the card with adhesive.

7.    Ink up the flowers with Memento Black on scraps of Whisper White cardstock.  Make two large and three small flowers. Color the centers of the flowers with Pool Party Blends and the flower with Petal Pink Blends.  Use the Paper Snips to fuzzy cut them out.  Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the lower part of the die.

Products I used to make my card:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...