Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Crayon Kids and Smile

 This is a retired set "Crayon Kids" which came out in 2002 (the year I became a demo) which I kept and so glad I did because I made these two cards for my grand twins today who will be turning 5 this Saturday.  I just had to share. I also used the retired "Smile" set which came out in 2000 for the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.  I also used the current 2018-2020 In-Color cardstock and ink. Wouldn't it be fun if these two sets came back in photopolymer or cling mount sets?

Cardstock and Ink Colors I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...