Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers - Early Espresso

When I was able to view the preorder for demos, the stamp set "Celebrate Sunflowers" was one of the first stamp sets I fell in love with.  I've made a few cards with it, and although this is the third card I've made using this set, I decided to post it first.  This set can be purchased as a bundle because it has Sunflower Dies to go with it.  

My instructions are as follows for making this card:

Stamp Set:  Celebrate Sunflowers #152517
Cardstock:  Early Espresso #119686, Bumble Bee #153077, Whisper White, 2020-2022 In-Color DSP #153070
Ink:  Early Espresso #147114
Other:  Die Cutting Machine, Sunflower Dies #152704, 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots #152480, Multipurpose Glue #110755, Dimensionals, #104430

1.     The base of the card is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is 2” x 4-1/4” of the Bumble Bee In-Color DSP.  Ink up the sentiment “Thanks a Bunch” with Early Espresso ink and stamp in the lower right side of the DSP.  Add three Cinnamon Cider Enamel Dots to the left.  Adhere to the bottom base of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
3.    Die cut the base of the flower from the Bumble Bee In-Color DSP using the Sunflower Dies.  Then die cut the detailed overly sunflower from Early Espresso cardstock.  Use Multipurpose Glue to adhere over the sunflower base.  Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the top of the card.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...