Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Loyal Leaves - Masking

Do you like the season changing to fall soon?  It's almost time for falling leaves and the Loyal Leaves is perfect for masking using Watercolor Paper.  The new Water Painters are perfect for coloring in the leaves with the Classic Inks.   First, I used the Stazon ink pad called Saddle Brown in a couple random places on the watercolor paper.  Then I used post-it notes to stamp on and cut out with the Paper Snips making sure there were some of the sticky parts to put over the stamped leaves so that I could stamp over them without stamping directly on them which is called Masking.  I had to make several of these masks the more I stamped.  The colors I used were Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler.  I really love the colors in my leaves. My card was inspired by a fellow demo Elizabeth Hill Rush.  Products I used:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...