Saturday, June 5, 2021

Sweet as a Peach

Sweet as a Peach!  Do you love peaches?  I thought at one time I was allergic to them because I had broken out in hives shortly after eating them.  Apparently, it was probably just poison ivy because I was later tested at the allergist, and I was not.  I knew my grandmother was allergic to them so just figured I was too.  Anyway, this is a "thank you" card that I somewhat cased from Erica Cerwin's tutorial that I purchased, but I didn't do exactly like hers.

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...