Thursday, June 10, 2021

Spiral Dye - Congratulations


 This is another Spiral Dye card that I made but inspired by Lori Heiling video.  I just can't get enough of making these cards with my Stamparatus.  This one could be used for a graduation card and use the school colors.  I used Night of Navy and Gray Granite.  I also used the die from the Floral Gallery Bundle for the congratulations label and the "Just Want To Say" die.T the other large label I used is from the Hippo and Friends Dies.  Although I didn't get the stamp set, I love all the different labels I can use with these dies.

Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...