Saturday, January 22, 2022

Butterflies and Flowers Layering Masks - Sympathy Card

 

This is a sympathy card that I made for a friend of mine who just lost her brother.  I lost my brother recently too, so I wanted to send her a card and try this technique that I learned from Kylie Bertucci.
Here are my instructions on how I made this card:

Stamp Set:  Peaceful Moments

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Rich Razzleberry

Other:  Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, Masking Tape or Packaging Tape, Blending Brush, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    The third layer is Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.

4.    Cover the butterfly mask with package tape exposing only the butterfly.  Layer one of the other mask over the butterfly and tape it down so it doesn’t move.

5.    Begin inking up the Blending Brush with Rich Razzleberry ink and blend design into the butterfly.

6.    Add the sentiment of choice from the Peaceful Moments stamp set or the Special Moments SAB set with Rich Razzleberry ink.

7.    Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

8.    Inside:  Do one butterfly and add a sentiment of choice with Rich Razzleberry ink.




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...