Thursday, January 13, 2022

Friendly Hello



This is a pretty simple card that I made by using the Simply Marbleous DSP on Highland Heather cardstock and using the Encircled in Beauty Dies to make a beautiful birthday card.   I colored the bird with Stampin' Blends.  This stamp set comes as a Bundle for FREE with a $100 order, but I didn't use the Friendly Hello DSP that came with it yet.

Stamp Set:  Friendly Hello

Cardstock:  Highland Heather, Basic White, Marbleous DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Highland Heather, Old Olive

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Encircled in Beauty Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Highland Heather cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Marbelous DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    The Basic White circle was die-cut from the Encircled in Beauty Dies.  Then I stamped the bird stamp on it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored it in with the Stampin’ Blends.

4.    I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment below the bird.  I attached the Basic White circle with Dimensionals.


Products I used:


Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...