Monday, January 10, 2022

Grassy Grove

This is card was made with a new stamp set called Grassy Grove in the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog.  It comes as a bundle with the Grove Dies.  You can find it here on my WEBSITE
It was one of the first bundles that caught my eye in the new catalog because I love deer and I love trees.
Also, the background paper is new and has beautiful designs that can be used for landscapes.  It is called New Horizons and comes in 6" x 6" size.  Here are the instructions for my card: 

Stamp Set:  Grassy Grove

Cardstock:  Evening Evergreen, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Basic White, New Horizons DSP

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Soft Suede (Inside)

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Grove Dies, Multipurpose Glue,

 

1.     The base of the card is Evening Evergreen cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The Basic Black layer is 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Grove Dies to create the trees and grass.

3.    The layer of DSP is 3-3/4” x 5” and is adhered to the back of the Basic Black layer after it is die-cut.

4.    Die-cut two deer from Crumb Cake cardstock. Adhere to the front of the Grove Die with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

5.    Adhere to the base of the Evening Evergreen base card.

6.    Ink up sentiment “Sometimes You Need to Know That Someone Really Care” with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and with the Paper Snips, cut it out and adhere to the top with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Products I used:









 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...