Friday, February 24, 2023

Dainty Flowers DSP meets Art Gallery

This is a birthday card I made for a friend of mine.  I used the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from the Art Gallery stamp set in the annual catalog, and I used the new Happy Labels Pick a Punch.  I love this Designer Series Paper, but it is expiring the end of this month.  It can be earned free with a $50 order from me.

Stamp Set:  Art Gallery

Cardstock:  Evening Evergreen, Crushed Curry, Dainty Flowers DSP

Ink:  Evening Evergreen

Other:  Paper Trimmer, 3/8” Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Happy Labels Pick a Punch, Brushed Brass Butterflies

 

1.     The base of the card is Evening Evergreen cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Crushed Curry cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.  The third layer is the DSP cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.  Adhere the two layers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Wrap ribbon around the bottom and put Scotch tape in the back.  Hold in front with Glue Dots.

3.    Tie a faux bow on the left side.

4.    Ink up the sentiment “Happy Birthday” from the Art Gallery stamp set on Basic White cardstock.  Punch the label out with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch.  Attach with Dimensionals.

5.    Add three of the Brushed Brass Butterflies.

Inspired by Be Creative by Kathy

Products I used to make this card:


 

 

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love

  This is another Latte Love card that I made but I was inspired by Erica Cerwin.  It uses Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, pecan Pie and a Little L...