Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Excellent Eggs -Easter Egg Box

I searched high and low for an old pattern that I had printed out for making these Easter Egg boxes.  It is a pattern from Stampin' Up! back in the 2003-2004 Annual Catalog on page 30.  I will try to scan it and add it to this below.  I had so much fun making these years ago.  Here are the products I used to make this.  It will be fun to fill with Easter chocolate eggs.


Stamp Set:  Excellent Eggs

Cardstock:  Highland Heather, Basic White, Perennial Lavender DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Gorgeous Grape, Bubble Bath Classic Marker

Other:  Pattern, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Excellent Eggs Dies, Darling Details Dies, Taylor Made Tags Dies, retired 3/8” Open Weave Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals

1.     First I scanned the pattern and put Stampin' Up! cardstock in the feeder to print the pattern onto the cardstock.

2.    Then with large scissors or Paper Snips, I cut out the pattern and used the Bone Folder on the scoring lines.

3.    After I cut it out, I traced around the egg part onto the Perennial Lavender DSP twice with a pencil and cut them out, but you could do it just for the front.  I attached them to the front and back with Multipurpose Liquid Glue covering up the handles (I didn’t cut them out).

4.    I used Basic White cardstock to die-cut the Darling Details Dies to give it a lacy look and I cut off the edges with the Paper Snips.  Then I wrapped the ribbon between the two and attached with Tear and Tape.  I added another inside egg piece of Highland Heather to cover that part up.

5.    Die-cut a Tailor Tag from Highland Heather and inked up Happy Easter with Gorgeous Grape ink.

6.    I inked up the bunny on Basic White with Tuxedo Black Memento and colored his ears and nose with Bubble Bath Classic Marker. Then die-cut him out and attached him over the hole of the Taylor Tag with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals

7.    Add three Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots.  I used one for his tail.












 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...