Friday, March 8, 2024

By My Side - Thinking of You Today

 I made this card for a friend of mine who lost her youngest son.  These cards are always the hardest to send and you know they are grieving, but you want them to know you are thinking of them and that you care.  I just wish I lived closer to her to help comfort her.  We've been friends for a long time.  

My instructions on how I made this card:

Stamp Set:  By My Side

Cardstock:  Blueberry Bushel, Basic White, 6” x 6” Meandering Meadows DSP

Ink:  Blueberry Bushel

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Garden Meadows Dies, Happy Little Things Dies (Online Exclusives) , Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Berry Bushel cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.      The second layer is Berry Bushel cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.  Adhere to the base of the card with Multipurpose Liquid glue.

3.      Die-cut an arch from the Meandering Meadows DSP with the Garden Meadows Die.

4.      Attach to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals

5.      Ink up the sentiment “Thinking of You Today” with Blueberry Bushel on Basic White cardstock.   Die-cut with the Happy Little Things Dies and adhere to the arch DSP with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

6.  On the inside, cut Basic White cardstock at 4" x 5-1/4" and ink up a sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink.









tams# 87131
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...