Monday, April 29, 2024

Simply Zinnia - Comforting Thoughts

I used the last of my retiring 2022-2024 In-Color Orchid Oasis to do the base of this card. It was such a beautiful color.  Then I used the other retiring 2022-2024 In-Color Starry Sky and embossed it with the Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder.  The other colors are retiring In-Color Starry Sky.  Then I used the current colors Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lolly, Basic White, Pecan Pie, and Pumpkin Pie for die-cutting the flowers with the dies from the Simply Zinnia Bundle.  The sentiment is from Comforting Thoughts.  Both of these can't be found in any of the catalogs but can be purchased Online.  The card sample was created by Kathy Bedell.

Products I used:  

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love

  This is another Latte Love card that I made but I was inspired by Erica Cerwin.  It uses Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, pecan Pie and a Little L...