Thursday, October 15, 2015

Anniversary Card


My son and his wife were married a year on October 11, so I made this anniversary card for them.
The base of the card is Basic Black and I used Real Red for the second layer but inserted it into the Happy Heart TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot. I used the large 2 1/2" Circle Punch for the Whisper White moon.  I used the Owl Builder punch using Basic Black for the owl silhouettes and Real Red for the heart.  I used the Bird Builder Branch for the tree/leaf branches. Then I stamped "Happy Anniversary" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set on Whisper White with Basic Black ink and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch.  I adhered it to the Scallop Oval Punch I punched out in Basic Black.  My son said they liked the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...