Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Christmas Cuties Angel


This is sort of a case of a card that I saw on a blog from Founder's Circle by Esther Boyle, and wanted to share my version on my blog.. I love this set called Christmas Cuties.  It is in the 2015 Holiday Catalog and has a set of 7 with an elf, angel and a little kid.  It also has three verses and a stamp with snow.  I used the Softly Falling TIEF on Whisper White.  I used the Oval Collection Framelits die to cut her out after coloring her and layered it on a silver Metallic Foil Doily.  The "Merry" is cut from Silver Foil using the Christmas Greetings Thinlets Die.  The star is from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, and also cut from the Silver Foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...