Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wonderland

This is one of my favorite sets in the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  Doreen and I made this card last week when she came to visit me and we stamped all day.  The base of the card is Island Indigo.  The layer that is stamped on is Whisper White.  First we stamped the trees with Basic Black and embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.  Then we masked the moon over the tee top, and with the Versamark ink pad, we stamped the snowflakes and embossed them with Whisper White Embossing Powder.  Then we sponged with Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...