Thursday, October 15, 2015

Woodland Wonderland

This card was so much fun to make.  I learned how to make it watching a video of Ann Craig's.
Since then, I've seen lots of cards using this same technique using different stamps for the background. First, I used a soft sky ink pad directly on the Woodland Embossing Folder on the side that has the Stampin' Up! logo, but since making this card, I've learned to use the brayer to do this step.   I inked up my Wonderland trees with Mossy Meadow and stamped on the same side I inked up the sky.  Then, I put my Whisper White cardstock directly onto the other side of the TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot.  I added the bird from the Christmas set White Christmas and colored him with a Real Red marker.  I stamped the banner is Soft Suede and sponged the edges with Mossy Meadow.  I used the Banner Triple punch for the one end and attached it with Dimensionals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...