Monday, October 12, 2015

Home for Christmas

Santa is waving to us from inside the window!  This card was made using the Hearth & Home Thinlets and Festival Fireside Framelits, but the Santa, tree, and presents are from the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper that I cut out each one with the Paper Snips.  The colors are Real Red, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White.  The "Home for Christmas" is from the Jingle All the Way stamp set.  The punch is the Washi punch, but extended it and layered on Real Red cardstock.  I colored in the pinecones with Soft Suede marker.  I brayered the Brick Wall Embossing Folder with Real Red ink to give a little more dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...