Here are the instructions:
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow
Other: Big Shot, Multipurpose Platform, Brayer, 2” Circle Punch, Woodland TIEF, Washi Punch, Post-it note, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Glue
1. Base of card is Lost Lagoon cut at 5½” x 8½” and scored at 4¼” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Mossy Meadow cut at 4” x 5¼” and adhered to the base of the card with Snail Adhesive or Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
3. Ink up Santa and his sleigh from the Cozy Christmas stamp set with the Archival Basic Black ink pad. Stamp on the 3¾” x 5” Whisper White cardstock starting in the middle and up towards the right corner as if they are flying.
4. Cut a 2” circle from a post-it note making sure you include the sticky part. Adhere it over Santa and his sleigh.
5. Ink up the Brayer with Lost Lagoon ink. Brayer across the Woodland TIEF on the logo side.
6. Then ink up the Wonderland trees with Mossy Meadow ink and stamp on the TIEF towards the bottom.
7. Now place your “Santa and sleigh” Whisper White cardstock on the opposite side of the TIEF (less chance of ink smearing) and run it through the Big Shot using the Multipurpose Platform on Tab 1 and make sure you run it through with the fold in the TIEF goes in first. Carefully lift off the TIEF when done. Adhere to front of card.
8. Stamp “Believe” from the Jolly Christmas set with Lost Lagoon on Whisper White scrap and punch it out with the Washi Punch and adhere to front of card with Dimensionals.
Optional: Use a 2-Way Glue Pen on the Mossy Meadow trees and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds. Shake off excess and let dry!