I used the Washi Label Punch to create the candles and the Bird Builder Punch to create the flame on the candle.
Here are more instructions on how to make this card:
Stamp Set: Circle of Spring, Party with Cake (2016 Occasions)
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, It’s My Party DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper, Silver, Glimmer Paper
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Other: 1” Circle Punch, 1-3/4” Circle Punch, 2” Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Washi Label Punch, Bird Builder Punch
1. Base of card is 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. The third layer is It’s My Party DSP cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
4. Start with the 1” Circle Punch by aligning punch to one side of the DSP. Do the other side the exact same way. Once you have the two holes, you connect them by cutting with your Paper Snips from one circle to the other.
5. Another piece you will need is Melon Mambo cut a panel at 1-1/4” x 4-1/2”.
6. Turn over DSP and place panel across the hole. Use the long borders from the Dimensionals and line it up close to the panel on either side. Put 4 or 5 full Dimensionals on the back below the panel. Pull off backings and position onto the 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White cardstock.
7. Ink up “Make a wish” with the Basic Black Archival ink and stamp on the inside on the Whisper White cardstock to the very far right side. Layer onto the base card.
8. Stamp “Happy Birthday to you” with Basic Black Archival Black on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Use the 1-3/4” Circle Punch to punch it out. Punch out a 2” Melon Mambo circle with the 2” Circle Punch. Layer together with Snail Adhesive.
9. Then slide in your Melon Mambo panel and slide it over to the left to see where the right end will be and place a Dimensional on the Melon Mambo panel on the right side to serve as a blocker so the panel won’t go any further or fall out when you pull it to reveal the message.
10. Add circle greeting on that Dimensional and make sure it is all the way to the right before you trim off the excess on the left side of your panel so it will be able to fit inside a regular-sized envelope.
11. Using the Silver Glimmer Paper, punch out a 1” Circle and fold in half to attach to the left side of the panel to use as the pulley for the arm panel which makes it easy to grip when you pull it.
12. Using the Washi Label Punch, punch out three candles from the Silver Glimmer Paper. Put Snail Adhesive on the back and attach to the front of the card.
13. Using the Bird Builder Punch, use the wing as the flame for the candles by cutting out three from the Gold Glimmer Paper. Attach Dimensionals to the flames to add to the candles on the front of the card.