Saturday, April 2, 2016

Picture Perfect




 Doesn't this card remind you of the sun glistening on the ocean water?  I purchased a tutorial from Michelle Zindorf  on how to make this card a few months ago, but decided today that I am going to try to recreate her scene with a few little changes. Michelle is such a master at using the brayer and I have learned so much from her tutorials.  The starfish is from the stamp set Picture Perfect from the 2016 Occasions catalog.  I love this set because it has so many possibilities of creating cards.  It is a photopolymer set with 18 stamps.  Besides, the starfish, it includes a  rose, leaves and a hummingbird.  Each of the items has multi-step images  for each.  It also includes a numbered tab so that you will know which stamp to use first besides having 5 sentiments to choose from.
Another set I used was Gorgeous Grunge from the annual catalog which is another set I use a lot.
The colors I used were Versamark Pad, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise.  It was such a fun card to make.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. I'm amazed at your brayering skills and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...