Thursday, August 11, 2016
Seaside Shore Spinner
This is another spinner card that I made with the Sliding Star Framelits, but this time, I used the Seaside Shore stamp set. I think you could use just about any stamp set to use with the Sliding Star Framelits. I stamped the fish with Calypso Coral and also used the Soft Sky marker. Using two pennies with a rounded Dimensional inserted into the circle so that the fish can swim around. I stamped the verse "Hoping your Day Goes Swimmingly" in the center. I layered the By the Shore DSP to the Calypso Coral and used the new Foam Adhesive strips to attach to the front of my Soft Sky card.
Products I used:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...













Nancy, love your idea! Your directions were so clear and concise! I've used this set for several concepts, now I have to try this too!! Thanks for sharing the great directions!
ReplyDelete