Thursday, August 18, 2016

You Can't Catch Me, I'm the Gingerbread Man

Just made this fun spinner card last night using the Sliding Star Framelit with the new Cookie Cutter Christmas set from the 2016 Holiday Catalog.   It made me thing of the Gingerbread Man story "You Can't Catch Me, I'm the Gingerbread Man."   The base of my card is Real Red and the paper is Candy Cane Lane DSP which has lots of  "visions of sugarplums" on it with colors of Crumb Cake, Real Red, Early Espresso and Whisper White. He is attached to two pennies with a rounded Dimensional between them and one on top to attach the punched out Gingerbread man that was stamped on Crumb Cake with Early Espresso.   The Cookie Cutter Builder Punch makes it so easy to make tons of Gingerbread men and any of the other four stamps that come with this set.   I'm having so much fun making these spinner cards.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for a slider card! I love gingerbread men - this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...