Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas - Igloo

This is another Cookie Cutter Christmas card that I made but was inspired by a card that my demo friend Dianne Teslak made.  She told me how she made the igloo.  The igloo was made with the Layered Oval Framelits and the Brick Wall TIEF.  I sponged the TIEF with Soft Sky before using it in the Big Shot. The base of my card is Soft Sky.  The second layer is Whisper White but I stamped the snowflakes from the Snow Place set first and then used the Soft Falling TIEF before running it through the Big Shot.  I also used the Swirly Scribbles TIEF at the bottom.   I colored in the Eskimo with Soft Sky and Crumb Cake and attached it and the igloo with Dimensionals.  I used the Clear Wink of Stella to make it sparkle!   I thought the sentiment "there's snow place like home" was appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...