Monday, August 29, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas - Reindeer

This is another Cookie Cutter Christmas card that I made using the reindeer stamp this time. Did you know that reindeer are the only species that the male and female both have antlers?  The base of my card is Real Red cardstock.  The reindeer are stamped on Crumb Cake card stock with Early Espresso ink and I colored in their antlers with an Early Espresso marker.  Of course, I used Real Red ink for Rudolph's nose.  Then I punched them out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  I cut two more out of Crumb Cake for their legs.  The background paper is from the new Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Stack layered onto Crumb Cake card stock.  I added another card which is similar but used the set Oh, What Fun from the annual catalog.   I like it better than the other one.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...