Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Swirly Bird and Shooting Star Spinner


Finally found some time to play with my Sliding Star Framelits.  I decided to make some sailboats using the Swirly Bird set.  The base of my card is Dapper Denim.  Then I used a Post-it note to cover the sky.  I used the Sponge Brayer for the water and cut out Dapper Denim using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlet..  Then I made the sky Daffodil Delight with the Sponge Brayer.  The sailboats are Dapper Denim, Real Red and Marina Mist.  I rounded up a Dimensional between two pennies and attached the one sailboat inside the Sliding Star Framelit to create a spinner card.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...