Sunday, October 9, 2016

Jolly Friends Matchbook


These are little matchbook Tic Tac Holders that my club members made at Club today, but I'm sure you could use other little packages of the same size or slightly bigger..  However, I bought the little Tic Tac packages at Walmart and they come 50 to a package.  We used the Jolly Friends stamp set stamped with Stazon and colored in with Stampin' Write markers.  Then, we punched out the Jolly Hat Builder Punch from Real Red and Whisper White.  The elf hat was stamped with Garden Green.  The cardstock base is Crumb Cake cut at 1-3/4" x 4-1/2" and scored at 1/2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4".  We used the Handheld Stapler to stamp the package inside and covered the staple with 1/2" x 1-3/4" Warmth & Cheer DSP.  They stamped Ho! Ho! Ho! inside from the Greetings from Santa set with Real Red or Cherry Cobbler ink.  We used the Wink of Stella on Santa's mustache, beard and trim.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...