Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Build a Birthday

This is the new Build a Birthday stamp set.  The colors I used were all In-Colors called Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon.  I used all but the new Mint Macaron.  Base of the card is Watermelon Wonder.  I used Delightful Dijon and Rhinestones for the flames on the cake.  I cut out Watermelon Wonder flowers using the punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and put more Rhinestones in the middle.  I stamped "birthday wishes" with Memento Black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...