Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sprinkles of Life - Apple Tree

Once again, I have created another Sprinkles of Life card.  The colors I used are Mint Macaron for the base of my card.  I also stamped clouds in Mint Macaron in the background.  First, I stamped the tree leaves with Cucumber Crush on Very Vanilla cardstock.  Then I stamped  trunk with Tip Top Taupe on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out with the Tree Builder Punch and attached with adhesive..  I stamped clouds with Pool party ink on Whisper White and punched them out and attached with Dimensionals..  I stamped the stems and leaves with Cucumber Crush and the flower with Watermelon Wonder.  The apples are also stamped with Watermelon Water and punched out with the punch and attached with Glue Dots.  I stamped the verse with Cucumber Crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...