Thursday, June 4, 2015
Sprinkles of Life scarecrow
Having a lot of fun making cards with the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Tree Builder Punch.
The base of my card is Crumb Cake layered with Pool Party which I sponged around the edges.
The grass is Cucumber Crush cut with the Fringe Scissors. The fence is Crumb Cake cardstock stamped with the Hardwood Background stamp with Crumb Cake ink and then cut to make the picket fence with silver brads and the 1/16" Hand-held hole punch. I embossed the basket with Clear Embossing Powder. It took a long time to make this card, but was inspired by another stamper named Melissa Davies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!