Sunday, June 21, 2015
Be the Star
This is a card I made for a swap last month and just now posting it. The stamp set is Be the Star stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Night of Navy ink. Then I used the Stars Framelits to cut out the star. The colors I used are Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Whisper White. The base of the card is Whisper White cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4" in the middle. The Night of Navy cardstock is cut at 4" x 5 1/4" and I ran it through the Big Shot using the Stylish Stripes TIEF. The punch is the Confetti Stars Border. The Cherry Cobbler stars were punched out with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack star. The ribbon is the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!