Thursday, October 26, 2017

Merry Cafe and Colorful Seasons

This morning we had our first frost in Indiana and the weatherman is talking about possible snow flurries this weekend.  It is still FALL season and I'm hoping we will have more fall-like days ahead.
This is a Fall card that I made using the Merry Café and Colorful Seasons stamp sets.  The pumpkins are cut out of the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper.  The base of my card is pumpkin pie.  For the second layer I used Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the leaf from Colorful Seasons with Pumpkin Pie ink and then with Cajun Craze ink.  I used the Coffee Cups Framelit Dies to create the coffee cups and holder.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...