Friday, October 13, 2017

Eastern Beauty Cat Thank You

This is similar to a card I saw on Facebook made by Eimear Carvill, but I wanted to make a "thank you" card to a friend/customer who made a special memorial frame for me of my cat Bailey who I recently lost.  I also made an anniversary card for my son and his wife but forgot to scan it first before giving it to them.  They have two cats and thought they'd get a kick out of the card.  Here are my instructions:



Stamp Sets:  Eastern Beauty “Thank You”, Spooky Cat
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Memento Black, Marina Mist, Pacific Point
Other:  Cat Punch, Sponge Brayer, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Post-it Note, 2-1/4” Circle Punch

1.     The card base is Pacific Point cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.  Punch out a circle from a post-it note with the 2-1/4” Circle Punch and lay it on the center of the Whisper White cardstock.
3.    Ink up the Sponge Brayer with Marina Mist ink and brayer the Whisper White cardstock several times.  Then ink up the Sponge Brayer with Pacific Point and brayer mostly the top of the Whisper White cardstock.
4.    Ink up “Thank You” with Memento Black ink and stamp inside the moon created with the punched post-it note circle.
5.    Punch out two cats from Basic Black cardstock using the Cat Punch.  Intertwine their tails and put Dimensionals on the back of them and adhere to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...